Work the way you want to, safely
Microsoft Windows 7 upgrades offer real business value – a better-performing, easy-to-use, secure system. Customers tell us they want a system that just works better, so they can focus on their business, instead of worrying about their computer. Whether you are looking for innovation, performance or productivity … Windows 7 upgrades deliver.
- Let your network find you – Windows 7 helps you find and connect to available wireless networks quickly and easily
- Show them the problem, don’t just tell them about it - Problem Steps Recorder helps you communicate reproduction steps to your IT support team specialist or help desk
- Fix problems quickly – Learn about, and resolve issues on your own easily with the new Windows 7 Action Center
- Run Windows XP applications – Microsoft understands compatibility is key for customers, which is why Windows XP Mode allows you to run many older Windows XP programs from the Windows 7 desktop
Get More Done
- Access your files and programs anywhere – With Remote Desktop Connection, access documents and programs on a remote PC
- Find more, search less - Windows 7 lets you customize file searches across all folders and computers in your network
- See it all in one place – Windows 7 libraries help you find and organize your files by displaying them in one location
- Print at work and at home - Location Aware Printing can send documents to the right printer at work or at home
- Get more life out of your PC – Windows 7 power options save battery life so you can use your PC longer-from anywhere
Safeguard Your Work
- Improve the security of your business – New Internet Explorer 8 features help protect your business from malware
- Back it up without the fuss – With Windows 7, you can schedule automatic backups for all your important files
- Work and play safely – Learn how to encrypt folders and protect your private information with Windows 7
- Restore previous versions of your files – Safeguard data from accidental deletions or changes with Previous Versions
Learn more about Windows 7 upgrades by attending our Windows 7 upgrade seminar on October 29th, 2009.
Can’t make it to our lunch-time event? Invite us over to your office, and we’ll give you a demo presentation just for you !
Upgrading to Windows 7 requires making sure your computer meets the hardware specifications. Lanlogic can help you assess the systems in your office by running the Microsoft Windows Upgrade Advisor, or you can run it yourself. If your system is over 2 years old, has less than 2GB of RAM, or doesn’t have a dedicated video graphics chipset and memory, you’ll need to upgrade your hardware. Our experience, as well as Gartner research, proves that older computers cost more to maintain than newer ones do, read our whitepaper here.